Terms and Conditions Rapid Entry Business Services
The following are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) for use of the Rapid Entry Business Services web site (the “Site”) and Rapid Entry Business Services services. Please read the Terms carefully.
By using Rapid Entry Business Services (as defined below), you are deemed to accept the validity of and be bound by the Terms as stated herein without modification.
Rapid Entry Business Services services is defined as any use of outside systems, bookkeeping, accounting, outside Tax Agent parties.
Use of Rapid Entry Business Services Material and Rapid Entry Business Services services
1. You agree not to use any Rapid Entry Business Services Material and/or advice and Rapid Entry Business Services Services for any purpose which is against any law in your jurisdiction or for any purpose which would not give full effect to the Terms even if that purpose is otherwise allowed under the Terms of this agreement.
- You may view the Site using a web browser for evaluation purposes as a potential customer or supplier.
- Annual Contracts for services if terminated early, will incur a fee of the remaining balance of the contract less subscription costs that can be cancelled, discounted at the current Cash Rate as determined by the Reserve Bank of Australia, at the time
- This website is copyrighted. You may not copy or imitate in a way that can be readily identified as being the property of Rapid Entry Business Services any part or whole of this site for any purpose whatsoever.
Rapid Entry Business Service retains the right to change prices for services at any time.
Accounting advice, Information and Decision Making Responsibility
1. Rapid Entry Business Service is not an Accounting firm operating under the auspices of professional organisations such as the CPA. The accounting advice provided is made in conjunction with known principles of a degree qualified accountant. Member of the Taxation Accountants Association Australia and an up to date and informed professional accountant.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree to accept full responsibility for determining the value of and for any use you make of Rapid Entry Business Services advice, and for obtaining any needed assistance from a properly licensed Tax Agent to assess the value of and appropriate uses for any Rapid Entry Business Services advice.
This agreement cannot be assigned.
Guarantees and Refunds
All guarantees are subject to any limitations specified in any Rapid Entry Business Services Material. Guarantees are only available to customers who paid on the product before the guarantee is claimed and are not available on free promotions. For a guarantee to apply to a product, it must be explicitly promoted in Rapid Entry Business Services material for that product at the time of payment. A customer is only entitled to one Guarantee claim relating to one Guarantee category of one product. Should a customer accept a Guarantee related payment from Rapid Entry Business Services, they waive their right to any additional claims against Rapid Entry Business Services regarding any Guarantee unless otherwise agreed to in writing. The following additional restrictions apply to the Guarantees payments for mistakes:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied and you request a refund within 50 days of purchase, Rapid Entry Business Services will refund that purchase subject to discount for the work already done on the project.
- Quality Guarantee
Our maximum liability for any Quality Guarantees specified on the Site is $100 in the currency of the product.
Services™ Material to a maximum of $500 in the currency of the product. No additional guarantees are applicable.
- Client Privacy
All of the Terms are valid regardless of the heading. To the maximum extent possible under law, the Terms take precedence over any conflicting Rapid Entry Business Services™ Material should it be deemed that any Rapid Entry Business Services Material is legally relevant to this Agreement under law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rapid Entry Business Services, its directors, officers and employees, harmless from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or Rapid Entry Business Services™ Material or Rapid Entry Business Services Services.
- Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland Australia You irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
If you and Rapid Entry Business Services are unable to resolve any dispute by informal negotiations, then any resolution of this dispute will be conducted exclusively by binding arbitration.
A request for appointment of an arbitrator must be made in writing. Upon receipt of the written request, Rapid Entry Business Services will have 90 days to choose and appoint an independent and impartial arbitrator with relevant knowledge of the matter at issue and the governing laws as set forth above. The arbitration will be held in the City of Brisbane Australia.
The cost of the binding arbitration proceedings and any proceeding in court to confirm or to vacate any arbitration award, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, will be borne by the unsuccessful party and will be determined and awarded by the arbitrator.
If any term, covenant, condition or provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, such provision is to be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed replaced by a provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
No failure or delay, on the part of Rapid Entry Business Services, in exercising any right or power under these Terms will operate as a waiver of such right or power.
- Whole Agreement
Except as explicitly set forth in this agreement, these Terms, the Site’s Disclaimer, and, if you are an affiliate, the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, constitute the whole agreement between you and Rapid Entry Business Services notwithstanding any:
a.communication between you and Rapid Entry Business Services, including telephone, email and online chat assistance, or
b.announcements, newsletters or promotional materials from Rapid Entry Business Services.